FICA requirements - the documents we need to help you..
- South African ID (green, bar-coded identity document)
- Proof of address (municipal rates or motor vehicle license less than 3 months)
- What you need know about being over-indebted
- Maadima is a registered credit provider, which means that it adheres to the responsible lending principles set by the National Credit Act.
Think before you act - Maintain your credit record
Using credit is about making the right choices, which include the reason and the amount of credit you apply for. Its important to keep a good credit record because its a factor in determining whether or not you will qualify for credit and the final credit limit granted to you.
What if I become over-indebted?
If you struggle to pay your instalments in full and on time, please contact our offices sooner rather than later. Speak to our credit relationship analyst and request to reschedule your repayments.
FAISA Disclosure Notice
BROAD BASED BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT (BBBEE)
The effective BEE shareholding in the business is in excess of 110%. In terms of the BEE Codes of Good Practice gazetted in February 2007, Maadima and its wholly-owned Subsidiary is regarded as 100% black owned companies.
Access to Information Act
Maadima group (the Company) has taken the utmost care to ensure that the content on this site is accurate and that you suffer no loss or damage as a result of your use of this site.
You assume full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from your use of this site and your reliance on the information contained therein and you accept that your use of this site is entirely at your own risk.
The Company, its directors, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees are not liable for any damages (including, without limitation to direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) of whatsoever nature, and howsoever arising relating to your use or your inability to use this site. Without derogating from the generality of the above, the Company shall not be liable for: –
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or any other failure of the site or any of the Company’s systems, databases or any of its components, for whatever reason;
- any loss or damage relating to your data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of the Company’s systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on the Company’s system, programming defects, negligence on the part of the Company, its directors, agents, consultants or employees;
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of services provided by third parties, for example the public switched telecommunication service providers (currently Telkom), internet service providers, electricity suppliers (currently Eskom), local authorities and certification authorities;
- any event over which the Company has no control.
To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we have adopted the following privacy principles:
- We only collect information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your financial needs and to conduct our business.
- We use your information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We may pass your information to other Maadima Group companies or agents, as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your information up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information by anyone, including our staff.
- All Group companies, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at Maadima will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
If you have any questions regarding privacy issues, then e-mail us or visit office for more information. To ensure the accuracy of our conversation and to help us to continually improve our service and in the interests of security we may monitor and/or record your telephone calls with us.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the details set out below carefully before using this website (“Site”). By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, important notes and disclaimers (“Terms”).
References to ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ are references to the person(s) accessing the Site.
References to ‘Maadima’ ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are references to Maadima Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
All our products and services, and those of other members of Maadima Group, are subject to the terms and conditions and disclaimers of the applicable agreement governing their use. These Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site shall prevail over these Terms.
The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site may be suspended, withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access to or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in our Site constitutes an offer to sell or solicitation or any advice or recommendation with respect to such products.
The Site is currently intended for those who access it from within South Africa. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies or is appropriate for use in other places. People accessing the Site from outside South Africa are required to inform themselves about and observe any relevant restrictions. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. _
The contents of the Site are distributed to you without any warranty of any kind. We and the other companies of Maadima Group disclaim any and all warranties.
Information on the Site is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and we do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory in respect of such information. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. We do not warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or timeliness of the information, material or the error free use of the site. We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be available or that it will meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the Site.
Exclusion of Liability
In no event shall we or any other members of Maadima Group be liable for any damages, losses or liabilities (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise) including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential damages, losses or liabilities (whether in respect of loss of profits, business, opportunity, data or otherwise), in connection with your use of the Site or your reliance on or use of or inability to use the information, products and services on the Site or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if you advise us of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception, monitoring, loss or alteration. We are not responsible for them and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to Maadima over the Internet.
Trade marks and copyright
Copyright in the pages screens, information and material and in their arrangement included in this Site is owned by or licensed to Maadima unless otherwise noted.
You agree that we may as a result of your interaction with the Site hold and process personal information obtained about you when you access the Site and use it for making lending decisions and servicing our relationship with you, for the purposes of fraud prevention, audit and debt collection, to identify products and services which may be relevant to you from both within Maadima Group and those of selected third parties, to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing of the Site and for statistical analysis..
Your use of the Site
You may not use the Site for any purpose which is unlawful, abusive, libellous, obscene or threatening.
The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of South Africa and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise in connection with the Terms of your use of the Site.
For purposes of communication and receipt of all notices, demands and documentation we choose the following domicilium: Maadima Holdings (Pty) Limited, No 12B 7th Avenue, Edenvale
Drop us a line anytime at
and we’ll get back soon.